Austrong Vinyl are manufactured to eliminate all the current issues you might be having with your original rollout awning such as:
- ROLLOUT WALLS NOT FITTING
- POOR VALUE FOR MONEY
The rope that attaches to the van is welded onto the awning vinyl so there is no stitching, thus eliminating the possibility of leakages.
The spline that attaches the awning vinyl to the barrel is simply slide in. No stitching, no leaks.
We use heavy duty vinyls to eliminate shrinkage, so you will always have an awning that fits your annexe walls. The strong durability of the fabric also prevents the formation of air bubbles (delaminating).
Our rollout awning vinyls are manufactured to custom sizes, not standard, so we can make whatever size you need.
- NOMINAL WEIGHT: 550gsm
- FABRIC TYPE: PVC laminated polyester blockout
- FINISH: Matt acrylic lacquer on top side
- BASE FABRIC: Knitted 1100dtex polyester
- FABRIC DENSITY: 9 x 9 threads per cm²
- TREATMENT: UV, FR and anti fungal treated
- Berrima - Maroon/Grey
- Newcastle - Charcoal/Grey
- Shoalhaven - Teal/Grey
- Torquay - Blue/Navy
- TENSILE STRENGTH:
- Warp 1255N/50mm
- Weft 1530N/50mm
- ELONGATION AT BREAK:
- WING RIP:
- Warp 170N/50mm
- Weft 260N/50mm
Austrong Vinyl is a subsidiary of Australia Wide Annexes.